PAID, OWNED & EARNED MEDIA
TRANSLATED INTO INTELLIGENCE (IQ).
PUBLIC RELATIONS, MEET MANAGEMENT CONSULTING.
PR. Management Consulting.
Not a traditional pairing, but nobody thought chocolate and peanut butter could come together, either. Those two did OK.
PR counselors and management consultants covet the eyes and ears of the C-suite to show how efforts create advantage. But the difference lies in how each side approaches strategy.
• Most PR agencies appreciate marketing and communication strategy—and stop there.
• Most management consultants know operations strategy—and they’ll create new insights to communicate how clients can shape a new pathway for organizational performance.
POETIQ brings the best of both worlds together, building a more comprehensive pathway based on insights & research, connecting the dots between what drives business through your doors and the sales cycle it takes to make that possible.
This means going beyond the obvious routes of communication and listening to what people closest to the customer are saying.
· Has your PR counsel ever spoken with route drivers of CPG products to see what products are selling better than others? We have.
· Has your PR team ever gone on sales calls to learn about objections that their clients share? We have.
· What about speaking with patients who talk about their experience with a doctor as opposed to the communications team merely telling you about the experience? Yup, we’ve done that, too.